CREE 20w H8 LED angel eye
- Type: LED angel eye
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Certification: CE
- Car Make: E91, E92, E93, E87, E82, X5, X6, M3
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ADT
- Model Number: ADT-E92-4LED-20W
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||gift box|
|Delivery Detail:||within one week|
Specifications1. each unit 20W
2. each unit including 4 LED, each LED 5W
3. made with CREE LED
4. Long lifespan
Model No: ADT-E92-4LED-20W
Product name: 2012 E92 H8 20W LED angel eye
1. Use top Cree chips: 4x5W per burner, we get 20W per pc! while others are only 6W,8W or 10W!
2. No overheat issues! You must be worried about overheated by 20W, actually it's only 55 degree after working more than 18 hours!!
3. We have a built-in resistor, which will make our H8 terminator fit for all H8 models of BMW!!
4. With such a high power, we get better brightness, and remains the same color for option!!
6. Canbus free design!!
7. Lovely and Sexy aluminum body: the guarantee for better heat eliminating!!
8. 6000k Light Color
9. PWM LED driver circuit provides brightest light and longest life
10. Will Never Flicker or Fade
Suitable for the following cars:
• 1-series and 1M – E82 | (2008-Current)
• 3-series Coupes – E92 | (2006-2010)
• 3-series Convertibles – E93 | (2006-2010)
• 3-series Sedan LCI (with Xenon) – E90 | (2009-2012)
• M3 coupes /convertible / sedans – E90, E92, E93 | ( 2006-Current)
• 5-series Sedan LCI | (2008-2010) ***
• X1 (with Xenon) – E84 | (2010-Current)
• X5 ( with Xenon) pre-LCI – E70 | (2007-2011)
• X6 – E71 | (2008-Current)
• X5M / X6M – E70 / E71 | (2008-Current)
• Z4 – E89 | (2009-Current)
11. Cree® XLamp® XB-D White LEDs: The XLamp XB-D is Cree’s newest lighting class LED, bringing the next generation of performance and price to LED lighting applications. The XLamp XB-D delivers similar performance to the XP-G LED in a package that is 48% smaller than the XLamp XP footprint.
12. Use real H8 gasket
Compared with US LUX H8 V3
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|